International Hospitality Sales and Marketing Institute
Bringing opportunity within the hospitality workforce starts with you
IHSMI’s goal is to connect hospitality professionals in a meaningful way. To provide quality tools and resources to enable a successful career in hospitality. In order to fulfill this goal IHSMI relies on seasoned professionals to carry out some very important responsibilities. It starts with you, are you in?
The Advertising Sales Account Executive carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Meet or exceed sales objectives in sales are of responsibility by promoting strong customer service skill sets and selling multi-media advertising through professional selling techniques, product service, and maintaining a relationship with both short and long term customers.
The successful candidate must be a flexible, self-starter, attentive to details, diplomatic, able to provide and take direction, and able to multi-task. This position will work with different personality types and across a number of publications. Candidates for this position should have strong interpersonal skills and client orientation and exhibit an ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts as a team member as well as a team leader.
- Perform job duties and conduct self in accordance with company core values.
- Initiate and nurture effective, professional relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Support and achieve individual, and company goals
- Acquire, retain, and up-sell new and existing client base
- Maintain daily sales call log submitted to Advertising Manager daily
- Corresponding through email, telephone, and meeting with clients
- Expected to utilize various Social Networking tools for company business
- Learn and sell online products as they are introduced to the company
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the multi-media industry.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required. A strong working knowledge of the hospitality industry is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Sales: 2 year (Required)
All qualified candidates should email their resume ans cover letter to: